Just a few quick tips and reminders for next week.
- Math STAAR Monday, May 9th
- Reading STAAR Tuesday, May 10th
- Your child may bring gum, mints, and a water bottle that closes (no open lid containers)
- Please keep all electronics at home
- If your child is sick, please keep them home. Wednesday and Thursday will be make-up days if they miss the first administration of the test.
- No outside lunches are allowed on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday (5th grade STAAR). All students MUST bring a lunch OR buy one from the cafeteria
- All students will go straight to their homeroom when they get to school Monday and Tuesday. Breakfast will be served in their classroom.
- Please make sure your child gets a good nights rest and lots of physical play time when they get home. Sitting quietly all day can be quite a challenge.
- I will not have electronics along with the students, so if there is a transportation change, please call the office or write a note in their planner. I may not see emails until the next day.
Please review these things with your child and have a wonderful and restful weekend!