- 3.4A(R)Solve with fluency one-step and two-step problems involving addition and subtraction within 1,000 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and relationship between addition and subtraction
- 3.5A(R)Represent one- and two-step problems involving addition and subtraction of whole numbers to 1,000 using pictorial models, number lines, and equations
Homework: Study your basic addition facts, record in the log. I will check these logs on Friday. Your child will earn extra recess Friday if this is complete and he/she has had good behavior all week.
3.10B ~ explore that some characteristics of organisms are inherited such as the number of limbs on an animal or flower color and recognize that some behaviors are learned in response to living in a certain environment such as animals using tools to get food.
- October 12th – Fundraiser ends
- October 13th – Imagination Fair for GT students and Fall Carnival ticket sales end
- October 21st – Fall Carnival 3:00-7:00
- October 23-27 – Red Ribbon Week