- 3.4F~recall facts to multiply up to 10 by 10 with automaticity and recall the corresponding division facts
- 3.4G ~use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply a two-digit number by a one-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties
Study your basic multiplication facts (0,1,5,10) record in the log. I will check these logs on Friday. Your child will earn extra recess Friday if this is complete and he/she has had good behavior all week.
- 3.5C ~ predict, observe, and record changes in the state of matter caused by heating or cooling
- November 29th ~ graded paper envelopes come home
- November 30th ~ progress reports come home