3.4F(S)- recall facts to multiply up to 10 by 10 with automaticity and recall the corresponding division facts
3.4H(S)– determine the number of objects in each group when a set of objects is partitioned into equal shares or a set of objects is shared equally
3.4J(S)-determine a quotient using the relationship between multiplication and division
3.4K(R)– solve one-step and two-step problems involving multiplication and division within 100 using strategies based on objects; pictorial models, including arrays, area models and equal groups; properties of operations; or recall of facts
Homework: Study your basic multiplication facts, record in the log. I will check these logs on Friday. Your child will earn extra recess Friday if this is complete and he/she has had good behavior all week. Review multiplication facts for 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, and 10.
3.5D- explore and recognize that a mixture is created when two materials are combined such as gravel and sand and metal and plastic paper clips
- Monday ~ Students can wear Christmas hats, reindeer antlers, elf ears, etc.
- Wednesday ~ Students may wear school appropriate Christmas PJ’s.
- Thursday ~ Dress up as a Whoville character, Grinch, or wear red or green.
- Friday ~ homework log due
- December Dates to Remember ~ 19th and 20th Early Release at 12:15, 20th Class Parties 9-10 and end of the 2nd nine weeks
- Christmas Break ~ December 21 – January 3