Below is a list of Important Dates for the month of February. Parents, please make a note of these for future reference during the upcoming weeks. Also, please note that the calendar that appears on the homepage of our blog can always be printed out for your refrigerator.
- Feb. 6th – Progress Reports will be sent home.
- Feb. 14th – Parent-sponsored Valentine Parties. Intermediate Students (3rd, 4th, and 5th) WILL NOT HAVE Easter parties this year due to the state scheduling of STAAR dates that week. NO Parents will be allowed on the Intermediate Campus during state testing.
- Feb. 17th – No School – President’s Day
- Feb. 24th – 5th Grade Math Benchmark
- Feb. 25th – 5th Grade Reading Benchmark
- Feb. 26th – Student Early Release at 11:30 – Teacher Professional Development
**Watch for a blog post informing parents of the new date/time for Math Night.