During the next few weeks of “social distancing”, the kids may be looking for things to do. Grade-level practice packets will be available for pick-up outside the Intermediate beginning Tuesday morning. In addition to those activities, some links are provided below for both online activities and activities/games in all subjects that may be made and played at home.
1. The kids can continue to practice their math facts using XtraMath. If you are unable to log in, email Mrs. Hunter ([email protected]) or Mrs. Odom ([email protected]) and we will send you the information. We get daily reports on the kids’ progress.
3. Several math assignments have been made in Prodigy–but the kids MUST use their school email address/password when logging in. ([email protected]) The assignments ensure that the kids are working on at least 4th grade-level skills.
4. Students may also log in to Google Classroom using their school email to complete or finish the assignments on Adding Fractions & Adding Mixed Numbers. If parents want to know more about Google Classroom, click on this link to find out: The Parents’ Guide to Google Classroom
5. Several math assignments have also been made in Khan Academy. Again, students will need to log in with their school email address.
6. Our 4th Grade Math Sites has many links to various types of skill practice.
10. ReadWorks is a site that provides grade-level STAAR-like passages for reading practice. Students must log in with the appropriate class code:
- Bussey: 7UNK7C
- Clift: HLZWTT
- Hunter: 3632EK
- Odom: YY2WKJ
- Vineyard: 5SLECE
- Wiley: VTCNU2
11. Mystery Science– Parents may sign up for mini-lessons for free.
“NO TECH” PRACTICE: